Calculations for Building Control Approval

You will need Building Regulations approval if you intend to carry out any new structural work or alteration to your home.

Certified engineers

Building Regulations approval can be granted by either your local authority building control or any private company acting as an Approved Inspector, who will want to see the calculations to the satisfaction of the inspector, before a completion certificate will be issued.

This is a vital document that must be retained with the written planning permission for future use if you ever want to sell your property.

Structural engineering

Our Engineers

…have been involved with numerous jobs over years in both Commercial and Domestic areas.

We have vast expertise in a variety of project types, ranging from Small Alterations to Existing Home’s, Conversions, Refurbishments and New Build projects.

We are committed to supplying quick time scales, quality designs and outside the box thinking

Give us a call, we will be happy to help you: 01202 749077

SF CABE - Chartered Association of Building Engineers

We are members of the Chartered Association of Building Engineers, where we currently hold ASSOCIATE level.

All our Engineers are fully trained, hold University Degrees in structures, we also have some at Masters level who are Chartered and Members of the Institute of Civil Engineers.